Policy of cookies
A cookie is a tiny text file which is retained by your search engine when you access any web page. Its purpose is for the web to remember your visit when you re-enter that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, stats of use, links to social webs, access to users’ accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the contents of the page to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any website would be seriously affected.
Cookies used on this website:
In accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Laws here follows a detailed list of cookies used in this web in order to provide you with most exact information possible.
This web uses its own cookies as follows:
- Session cookies, in order to guarantee that users who comment in the blog are physical persons and not automatic applications. In this way we combat spam.
This web uses the following third person cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to provide statistics on the traffic volume of visitors to the web. By using this web you are allowing Google to handle your information. Therefore the wish to exercise any right in this sense must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on “like” or “share”.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any given moment you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this website. These actions are made in different ways depending on your web browser.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies therefore they are the ones who must exercise the right to eliminate or deactivate the same. Neither this web nor its legal representatives are able to guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on behalf of the above-mentioned web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to ensure that the browser does not forget the decision not to accept the same.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this firm stores the cookies with servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third persons, except in those cases when they are necessary for the system’s function or when obliged to by law. According to Google they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company belonging to Safe Harbour which guarantees that all data transferred will receive the level of protection agreed by the European legislation. You may consult further information in this link. f you need further information about the use of Google, please use this link.
© All rights reserved: Casiga Sierra de Gata, S.L.U.